Internal Modem for a 500mhz iBook

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Aug 7 17:29:01 2003

My 500Mhz iBook seems to have a real live modem in it, not a soft-modem
which is apparently what you'll find in later models, so you may not
need to recompile the kernel or worry about any drivers, modules, etc.

I run Gnome but I also have KDE installed. I found a KDE PPP app
somewhere in the Gnome main menu. It works fine.

Greg