configure eth1 for computer-to-computer AirPort network

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Aug 10 17:21:01 2003

i've been running ydl 3.0 on my iBook for a couple weeks, on and off,
and haven't figured out why sometimes eth1 (the wireless interface)
comes up at boot and finds my wireless router (in this case an iMac
doing the computer-to-computer network thing) and sometimes not.  how
do you specify a wireless access point to use in this situation?
searching the list archives and google isn't helping much, and i've
only used wireless under linux when the base station is doing the easy
dhcp thing...

tia,

-jd

    J.D. Welch			|  so.there@showtunepink.com