benchmark

Ron Smith yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Aug 13 00:20:01 2003

I have heard a lot of good things about "bytebench" from x86 Linux
users. I don't know if it is easy to compile for PPC or if anyone else
has it available as an rpm or apt-get, but it might be worth checking
out. If you don't find it or something else that does what you want,
ping me about it in about a month. Right now compiling it is about
10463 (yes, that is a prime number), on my to-do list. =(

-Ron