Open Office Upgrade

Christopher Murtagh yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Aug 17 09:12:01 2003

On Sun, 2003-08-17 at 10:09, George H. Yeager wrote:
> I'd like to upgrade my Open Office (OO) to something that will cut and
> paste.  There are newer PPC OO binaries available.  I know how to
> uninstall OO.

 If you manage to get more recent OO binaries installed, please let me
know. I haven't been able to get it installed at all. OO will either
reject my JRE or barfs completely. I asked if anyone else on this list
was able to install it and all I got back were people reporting the same
problem. It makes me really wonder what sort of testing was done before
it was 'released'.

 It would be really nice to have a workable version of OO. Maybe the
Terra Soft folks could put out a new RPM? :-)

Cheers,

Chris