benchmark

Jim Robinson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Aug 18 06:29:01 2003

--------------F12E4B1213D57E5D4C553B55

We are using single CPU on our boards. We didn't need the second one, because
we are booting the systems off of a busybox ramdisk image, with a simple app to
control a R&D radio through a Transtech PCM to Xilinx board. The boards are
working out great for us here.
Jim

Mike Murphree wrote:

> > Hello again,
> > Here is the report for our Synergy VCMD. It is a VME PPC card with a
> > 7410 CPU at 400 Mhz. We have it loaded with 256M of RAM, and 2 SCSI HD's
> > off of a scsi-3 bus.
> > The system is running a 2.4.19-A kernel with YDL 2.1
>
> We have some of those here but they are 450 MHz, 512MB of RAM, 65 MB Flash.
> We've never tried running Linux on them, nor used the U160 drives that I
> bought. Was it using one CPU or both?
>
> Mike

--------------F12E4B1213D57E5D4C553B55

begin:vcard
n:Robinson;James
tel;fax:716-631-7849
tel;work:716-631-4538
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.sierra-idt.com
org:Sierra Research. An Integrated Defense Technologies Company;Avionics CFT
adr:;;485 Cayuga Rd.;Buffalo;New York;14225-0222;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:jrobinson@sierra-idt.com
title:Avonics Development Team Coordinator
fn:James Robinson
end:vcard

--------------F12E4B1213D57E5D4C553B55--