Interesting

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Aug 21 21:10:01 2003

F#CK SCO!  F#CK idiots, and the mothers they came out of.....  I'm so
getting tired of stupidity.  Is it showing?

--- webwarrior@gnu-darwin.org wrote:
> SCO has claimed in their Slides that they present that the LinuxPPC
> 32 -
> 64 bit support is their IP, but correct me if I am wrong but wasnt
> PPC
> support implemented way before IBM even thought about becoming
> involved in
> Linux? I would think most of the PPC support would have came from
> Apple
> when they participated in the MKLinux project.

=====
--Norberto Quintanar

"You belong to something bigger. From birth. And your life is spent rediscovering the underlying principles, through various players -- coaches, mentors, teachers, spouses, kids. It's in your genes. Your responsibility. Destiny. Is all on you.  Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
--Norberto Quintanar