FX Go5200 problem?

Thierry de Coulon yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Dec 6 11:36:05 2003

Hello,

Most things run fine on my 1GHz PowerBook 12" by now (YDL 3.01), except sleep
(which is known to be related to the FX card support), but also the fact that
while the function buttons for sound work, the ones for screen brightness
don't (they simply show 100% and that was it).

Am I right when I assume this too has to do with the FX support? And is there
any way to change the screnn brightness - as this tremendously influences the
battery life.

Thierry

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former" - Albert Einstein