Install: never get past an initial black screen

E. Miller yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Dec 8 18:49:02 2003

The source ISOs appear to be in good shape, though I wondered if it's not OK
to be burning them with a PC.  Tried burning it using Disk Utility, that CD
didn't fare any better.  Black screen, every time.  I'm using an internal
DVD drive (not the original one, though, it's a replacement for the original
drive that died like everyone else's)

Eric