Cannot boot OS X anymore

Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Dec 11 07:55:05 2003

Hi all

I have three OSes running on my PPC G4 500 (formerly G3 DT).

Mac OS X is on the first 8 GB of the the HD, Mac OS 9 on the next one
and swap and root follow within the partition map.

Mac OS 9 and YDL 3.0.1 boot fine and I do not have any problems with it
but since I started my Mac OS X installation from within MOL using the
"startmol -X" command, I cannot boot into Mac OS X anymore.

It once bootet from within MOL but when I tried to run the MOL installer
package to add sound and network support for MOL in X this did not work
but might have changed my installation anyway.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Booting from the Mac OS X CD still works. Should I reinstall OS X?

Kind regards,
Thomas