mol-kmods-0.9.69-1.2.4.22.2f.ppc.rpm

erik yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Dec 25 10:56:02 2003

Hello,

I recently installed ydl 3.0.1. on my Ibook 600 mhz 640 mb memory. I
have the same problem as mentioned in the mail of Sergui KSD in
november 2003. I can't start MOL because the MOL-modules don't fit with
the kernel.

Dan gave, on 22 november 2003 in this newsgroup,  the solution with a
url of the correct mol-kmods.....ppc.rpm. But access to this url is
refused by the server. I can't download the .rpm and I can't find it
anywhere else. I have tried "yum upgrade mol-kmod" but the  version i'm
looking for  is not on the update server. Can somebody please give me a
hint where I can download the proper mol-kmods.......ppc.rpm or what
else I can do to make MOL working on my Ibook.

With friendly regards,

Erik de Wild