OpenOffice 1.1 for PPC

Harvey Ussery yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Dec 29 10:29:01 2003

I sympathize with a preference to work with pre-compiled pkg's--I get
tired of getting tied in knots with a compilation process that balks.
However, FWIW, I did compile the OO1.1 from source, and found it very
easy & straightforward. Can't remember having any problem at all. So if
you want to give compiling a try--there might not be a better download
to try!

Good luck,    --Harvey