Keyboard issues

Troy Vitullo yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Feb 11 16:54:01 2003

Hey everybody,

Has anybody had experience with Apple keyboards on Macs? It seems somebody with YDL can get every key to work except the right shift key. We've gone through keymaps, etc., and everything seems to work fine. The shift key won't function in the console or X-Windows. We've swapped keyboards and the same problem is there. The keyboard functions great in MacOS.

Hardware info:
Beige G3 Tower

Lots of SCSI devices plugged in, as well as a USB/FireWire card from Orange Micro. I need to find out if it's a USB keyboard. Any ideas would be great.

Thanks,

Troy Vitullo