Sleep with Radeon 7500 mobility WORKS!

Stefan Bruda yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Feb 12 10:43:01 2003

At 09:08 -0800 on 2003-2-12 John Duarte wrote:

 > I tried "BenH Devel 2.4.20-ben5" precompiled kernel and did have flashing
 > pixels and vertical streaks upon wake up. After compiling my own using Ben's
 > iBook config as a template (and turning on the 'Sungem' driver) the artifacts
 > were nowhere to be seen.

Hmm, I did compile my own to start with, but I will take a careful
look at the differences between your config and mine, it is quite
probable that I forgot to check some option--indeed, I have basically
used the same old config I created a while ago (the kernel was some
something like 2.4.19-benh at the time ;-) ) without inspecting it too
much.

Thanks a lot for your config, a diff is much easier to inspect than
the whole nine yards. :-)

Stefan

--
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as
it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.