VideoLAN for PPC Linux

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Feb 17 09:27:01 2003

I've had it working on YDL. You just have to compile it yourself at
this point. There are Debian PPC packages as well that I have installed
on a Debian distro. Just get all the source code for all the required
libs and it _should_ just work(TM).

This doesn't exactly prove you wrong, but it's step in that general
direction.

r.