KDE 3.1

Brian Waite yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Feb 18 10:34:01 2003

Can you post the error message along wth some context lies? I have built Rc5,
RC6 and now 3.1 without a problem. I must admit I built it as myslef.
though. Can you possibly just cown the /opt/kde3.1 dir to yourself before
trying to do the install. I imagine that will eliiminate the req of being
super-user. The executables will still be executable by anyone. :)
I am sure we can get konstruct back on its feet again.

Thanks
Brian