Ibook kernel headers

Charles Sellers yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Feb 18 15:07:01 2003

Yes, that's where I got the kernel rpm and the kernel source rpm.  However,
Yellowdog has a separate kernel headers rpm, which is what I'm looking for.
I installed the kernel source rpm from that site, but it won't compile
because it can't find proper headers.  I interpret this to be because I hav=
the 2.4.20 kernel source rpm and the 2.4.19 kernel header rpm.  I'm looking
for the kernel header rpm.

Chad Sellers