KDE 3.1

r.sesser yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Feb 18 22:17:01 2003

On Tue, 2003-02-18 at 12:56, Brian Waite wrote:
> Thats might just do it. I am sure you are ahead of me, but unset QTDIR and let
> konstruct set it up. Let us know if you get success.
>

> Thanks
> Brian

Same deal. Same error...same everything. Anyone have some RPMs ;) Or
maybe an apt-get source?

This is getting annoying :\

Maybe I'll just wait for a release from YDL (in 2 years).

Thanks for all your help Brian...I did manage to compile and install
gnome2.2 although I'm experiencing difficulties there too. Like the side
panel doesn't work...I can't use the Desktop Pref...oh well.

peace
r.