moving a drive

Bryan Walls yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Feb 21 11:14:01 2003

I have YDL 2.3 all patched up on a drive. It was drive 0. I moved it
to a new machine, where I had to make it drive 2 (SCSI).

So, I know I now have to call it /dev/sdc8 instead of /dev/sda8 in
BootX. So I can get to single user mode.

Now I need to go in and fix the swap space description and such, as
well as the IP address.

How do I mount the single user stuff rw instead of read only? Do I
just need to modify /etc/fstab for the file system mount point stuff?

--
Bryan Walls                             My words are not NASA policy.
Bryan.K.Walls@nasa.gov        	       (256)544-3311voice,544-8752fax