Netgear FA311

Charles Hessifer yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Feb 22 15:39:01 2003

Can anyone point me into the direction of where I can obtain the Netgear
FA311 driver for my ydl 2.3 G4 PPC? I have been searching around, but
haven't had much luck.

Thanks,

CH
=20
Note:  The information contained in this message may be privileged and =
confidential and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this =
message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent =
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you =
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of =
this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this =
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the =
message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.