YDL 2.3...no "USB"

Robert Jones yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Feb 26 16:33:01 2003

Paolo,

Does this mean you can access the internet using YDL 2.3 on your iBook?
If so, I would appreciate knowing how you got the modem to work. I have
one of the new Ti Powerbooks. I have 2 problems with YDL 2.3 on my
Powerbook: one is that it does not find the modem so I can't connect to
the net. The other is that I can not get a good display on the screen
with YDL.

Thanks,
Bob