FROM ADMIN: SPAM, SPAM, SPAM eggs and SPAM

Konstantin Riabitsev yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Feb 28 09:49:01 2003

--=-vXLTW+K8P+5iPCbuIAi8

On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 00:00, Bill Fink wrote:
> However, making the
> yellowdog-general list a closed list is unnecessary and is totally
> contrary to the open Linux philosophy and hurts its community.

Bah. It's not a closed list. It's a "subscribe, then you can post" list.
I, for one, completely welcome this: and as much as I like helping out
poor widows from African countries, I prefer not to hear about them via
my subscriptions.

Subscribing to the list is not hard. It only takes five minutes and it's
a matter of simple courtesy to the rest of us.

Regards,
--=20
Konstantin ("Icon") Riabitsev
Duke University Physics Sysadmin