12" 4.6lbs goodness

Edward M. Corrado yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jan 8 06:41:01 2003

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Sam Hiser wrote:

> Did someone have a baby?
> -Sam Hiser

I'm not sure if you are kidding or not - but this is in response to some
new PowerBooks Apple just released.

I am probably going to order one of the new 12" models in the very near
future, so I really hope YDL will [in the near future] be able to run on
it. As others have mentioned, the two glaring things that could be/are an
issue at this point problem with YDL (or any Linux) is the video card and
the new airport cards. As Dan said, that will have to be updated at the
very least because I'm sure we'll be seeing it in many other Apple/PPC
computers in the near future.

I did notice on the TerraSoft store that the ATI Radeon 9000 graphics
card in the 15" PowerBook G4 is now supported.

Ed C.