Help? PHP configure --enable-......

Rob Brandt yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jan 13 17:26:01 2003

Hmm, that may be; I'll look in to it.  I'm doing this for the
purpose of upgrading to the Horde system (CVS), and they
officially require 4.21 or higher, and mime magic enabled.  If
mime magic couldn't be enabled until 4.3, that would be a
contridiction, and it seems most of the developers are using 4.2x.
 Still, it could be an error in the requirements page.  I'll
check.

Rob