Basic MAC OS-X Question

James Applebaum yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jan 20 13:49:01 2003

I am running a 2.4 kernal with appletalk enabled.
When I copy a directory from my OS-X box to the server I  am getting
errors like file does not exist or file name not supported.
When it does copy I am noticing .name files in the directory.
When I go to reverse the process 9 out of 10 times I get the same error
can't find the file.

I am running ext3 (I can't image this would have anything to do with it)

As you can imagine this is a real issue.... and is significantly
diminishing the practical aspects of the linux server.

James Applebaum