scan lines on iBook2 x or console

Edward OBrien yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jan 20 23:49:01 2003

I have an iBook2 700mhz w/ ATI 16mb video.  Purchased in
the Philipinnes.

I am able to install YDL 2.3 without a hitch but I have
these black horizontal scan lines on the right half of the
screen in X. In X the lines also shadow dark colors.  The
lines are about a mm wide and 4-5cm long spaced abou 1-2cm
apart traveling down the screen.  The behaviour is also
evident in the console, where it appears as if a wave is
passing down the screen.

I have also installed the updated rpms for iBooks as per
the YDL website with no effect.

Meriahkan Hari Valentine Anda dan Ikuti Lomba Design Kartu Eletronik dengan Tema Valentine