Wallstreet Install . . . HELP!

Brian Alston yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jan 24 08:09:01 2003

Ken

	Thank you for the suggestion. I tried that video setting as well
but no dice. The screen still looks totally washed out. If I tip my
display towards me and look at it from the top down I can see the
desktop and such but it is still very pale (washed out). I found a piece
of shareware for OS X that will let you adjust the contrast but have had
no luck finding such a piece of software for Linux. I also tried the
shareware "pbbuttons" but that doesn't work either. I afraid I may have
to just re-load OS X onto the Wallstreet and be done with it if I can't
figure this out.

Thanks again  :-)