Basic MAC OS-X Question

James Applebaum yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jan 24 14:49:01 2003

hfspax seems to do everything I need to in a backup tool for OS-X and
very fast. Obviously the resulting file is linux friendly in a tar
backup.
http://homepage.mac.com/howardoakley/

Can anyone comment on a resource fork friendly backing solution for
Mac files located on the YellowDog server that can be run on the server
itself?

James Applebaum