MOL & X-chat - No go!

R Scott Harrington yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jan 26 08:38:00 2003

I have two questions and any help would be appreciated. I am running a
TiBook 667 Mhz and successfully installed YDL 2.3 on it.

1) How can I maximize the window that MOL runs in? I successfully start
MOL within a terminal then when MacOS 9.2 opens in a separate window, it
is constricted to something like 642x348. I have tried to click-n-drag
to make it larger or even clicked on the 'maximize' button, but no go!

2) I tried to open an X-Chat session to 'irc.openprojects.net' by
selecting it from the OpenProjectsNet server list and all I get is the
following error message: "Looking up irc.openprojects.net..  --- Unknown
host. Maybe you misspelled it?" Any clue?

Thanks.

Scott