Live Audio Streaming with YDL part 2 - Mic input muted.

Bryan D. Brown yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jan 29 15:56:01 2003

Greetings once again....

It appears that my problems with FFMPEG were simple due to the audio
card not playing through. In other words, the sound is getting to the
streaming server/encoder - its just not playing through the sound
card. In more other words, the mic input is muted.

If anyone can help with this relatively simple problem, I would
greatly appreciate it.

Incidentally, FFMPEG is definitely worth checking out in general. It
is an open source encoder/streaming server that works with LAME.

http://ffmpeg.sourceforge.net/

Best regards,

Bryan