new iBook problems

Jay Contonio yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jan 29 19:02:01 2003

i am brand new to this list so please keep that in mind...

I am trying to install YDL 2.3 on my brand new 800 MHZ 12" iBook.
Everything looks to be going well and I installed those extra packages
it tells me to install on the website.  I still can't get into the x
server though...I type startx and it gives the error

Fatal Server Error :
No Screens Found

Anyone have any fix for this?

I also ran the airport howto on the YDL website and it isn't working at
all for me.  I received no errors or anything but it's just not getting
out.  I don't have encryption on my network either.