Hardware sensors on Xserve?

Atro Tossavainen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jan 30 07:58:01 2003

Anybody got any ideas on how to get hardware sensors (temperature,
blower rpms, voltages etc) to work on the Xserve?

lm_sensors 2.7.0 identifies a lm75 chip on the Key West I2C, but all it
reads out is -1'C...

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,

File attachments NOT welcome unless agreed to beforehand.