(long) Gnome 2 (was YDL 2.3 Custom Install isn't custom)

Jay Contonio yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jan 30 20:10:01 2003

Ugh...that is a lot of info...I wish Ximian Desktop would install on=20
YDL 2.3  It really stinks that it only supports 2.2

I am pretty new to linux so I don't know if I should go through this=20
whole process but if I can't figure out anything else then what the=20
hell?  Apt-get won't install gnome?