JDK 1.3.1.FCS 2d

Kevin B. Hendricks yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jul 7 08:30:00 2003

Hi,

Okay I can recreate this problem.  It appears to be a Motif issue.
It seems YDL includes lesstif and OpenMotif and the mix is causing problems
for the build.

I will remove both OpenMotif and Lesstif from my machine and try rebuilding
with the original Motif 2.1 that was statically linked.

If that fixes the problem, I will post a 2e build.

Kevin