Blackdonw Java problems.

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jul 8 01:08:00 2003

I've been having the same problems with Blackdown Java on YDL3.0.
I found that FCS-02c was broken but FCS-02b seems to work.
No luck with the Mozilla plugin though.

I tried using apt-get as you suggested, but there's no package named
j2re. Is this the correct package name? Perhaps you have modified your
apt config to look at other package repositories?

Greg Hamilton