Xserve fan makes allot of noise in YDL3 but not OSX?

Nathan Fain yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jul 9 04:06:01 2003

i don't think the wood clips are going to help with the fan.

thank you Atro and Mackay for your suggestions.
I've taken the extra drive  bays out, we'll see how it goes.  And I'll
try to contact people from the lm-sensors project.