IBM 1.4.1 PPC processor workaround: people might like to know this

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jul 9 22:20:01 2003

Cool. On the strength of this I downloaded the IBM Java2 SDK and it is
indeed working.
Is there a Mozilla plugin in this package, or available elsewhere,
which works with IBM Java?
I'm still using the Blackdown plugin and it balks at anything much more
complicated than a very simple 'Hello World' applet.

Greg