Abiword 1.99.2 ppc rpms for ydl 3

Felix Jodoin yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jul 12 14:17:01 2003

I compiled it too, I think it looks great, and I can only find a few
bugs (dictionary download: Solution: open it again after it crashes and
download the same dictionary, and: initial window maximize: If you
maximize the window before abiword has finished loading, well, it keeps
changing styles, fonts, sizes, everything, and the only solution is to
delete your .AbiSuite folder (I think that's what it's named) and
restart) but aside from those, It works just fine!
-AliasN