FMPro Server 5.5 on YDL?

Ken Schweigert yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jul 18 07:28:02 2003

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 02:33:20AM -0400, Don Montalvo wrote:
> Thanks...unfortunately, source code isn't on the FileMaker Pro 5.5
> CD...only the  PC rpm. Drats.

Don,

Is this the FileMaker Server itself or is it the FileMaker Server
Connector Kit?  If it's the connector, and my memory serves, the RPM
just contains a java VM and the class files.  If you have access to
an x86 linux install, you could install it there and pull the class
files to your PPC install.

Just something to try.

-ken

--