YDL 3.0 install and Epson C40UX printer

mamonbbux yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jul 21 01:53:01 2003

Stephen Harker a écrit :
> *      I had the gimp-print-4.2.3 tar.gz on a CD from an earlier
>        backup, so I made and installed this.  Restarted CUPS, selected
>        the CUPS+GIMP-print 4.2.3 driver.  Bingo!  I got output.
>
> Since a number of people have been having trouble printing to Epson

I'm one of these people. After some rpm -e and tar.gz install and rpm -i
and tar.gz un-&-re-un-install, I have now:
[root@bbux root]# rpm -qa |grep gimp-print
gimp-print-utils-4.2.1-5
gimp-print-4.2.1-5
gimp-print-cups-4.2.1-5
[root@bbux root]# rpm -qa |grep cups
cups-devel-1.1.17-13.3
cups-libs-1.1.17-13.3
cups-1.1.17-13.3
gimp-print-cups-4.2.1-5

If I want to try your soluce, I have to rpm -e all these gimp-* ?
and what about the cups's rpm's, do I try with them AND gimp-print.tar.gz?

--
~~~~
<:o)

PS1: FREE MUMIA AND LEONARD !