YDL 3.0 install and Epson C40UX printer

Stephen Harker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jul 22 17:38:00 2003

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 06:06:50PM +0200, mamonbbux wrote:
> Stephen Harker a écrit :
> >I had the gimp-print-4.2.3 tar.gz on a CD from an earlier
> >backup, so I made and installed this.  Restarted CUPS, selected
> >the CUPS+GIMP-print 4.2.3 driver.  Bingo!  I got output.
>
> do you have an idea where I could find this tar.gz ?
>
> I wouldn't want to try another tar.gz.ppc.exit.pliz !

A search on google shows it is still up on sourceforge, see:

There are later versions, the latest I tried was 4.3.8 which is a
development version and did not work for me.  The latest stable
version seems to be 4.2.5.  I have not tried this or versions later
than 4.2.3 since I had used 4.2.3 under YDL 2.3 and when I tried it
with YDL 3.0 it worked.  I would be interested to hear if 4.2.3 does
work for you.

--
Stephen Harker                           Stephen.Harker@spme.monash.edu.au
School of Physics and Materials Engineering