How to get Mozilla to work with JavaScripts?

Greg Hamilton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jul 23 23:35:01 2003

Isn't the Java distributed with OSX the bona fide Sun original Java,
accept no spurious imitations?
In which case perhaps the applet you're trying to look at is broken.

Greg