Just Curious: Which Mail Client Do You Use?

Ron Smith yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jul 26 08:43:09 2003

I agree with you, I am currently evaluating Evolution and I find it
overkill for my needs. I prefer Mozilla mail over Evolution and find
myself using it more often than Evolution even though (like you) I
don't like having it tied to the browser and trying to be an all-in-one
solution. I am looking forward to hearing input from other users. I am
particularly interested in clients that have support for PGP/GPG.

-Ron