Just Curious: Which Mail Client Do You Use?

Rick Thomas yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jul 26 23:12:01 2003

Oh... That's a bummer!  Now we'll *never* get a "wash dishes" module!

Darn those lawyers!  Now we can claim they're responsible for all the dirty
dishes in the world, along with all the other reasons people tell lawyer
jokes!

(8->)

Enjoy!

Rick