Apple clones

Pat Dowling yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jun 1 19:49:01 2003

The same company that announced the iBox also has one called the CoreCrib
that is currently shipping.  It's based on a generic pc case.

http://www.2khappyware.com/corecrib.html

-----Original Message-----
From: yellowdog-general-admin@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
[mailto:yellowdog-general-admin@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com]On Behalf
Of N.Thompson
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 8:25 PM
To: yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Subject: Apple clones

I have had an interest in apple computers for a while but I have noticed
that
they don't seem to have any stores in Canada and their prices are also high
(in my opinion) because there have previously been few or no clones that I
have know of until the iBox, does anyone know of other apple clones of
interest.
--
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do.
Garfield