Fluxbox

S.M.Kelly yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 3 11:15:01 2003

Thanks to those of you who recommended Fluxbox.  I love it!  Why hasn't
anyone else introduced tabs yet?! I only have two questions related to
it.  The first one has gone previously unanswered.

1. How do I give it a listing in the "sessions" list on the login
screen.  Right now, I'm just going in under "failsafe" and running
fluxbox.  I'm sure it's a file somewhere to be edited, just haven't
found it yet.

2. Can I save my fluxbox sessions?  I figured out how to edit menus,
etc, but I'd like to save my desktops, running apps, etc.

Thanks!

Sean M. Kelly
SMKSensei@Mac.com
"A Windows professional who uses a Mac running Linux."
Harrisburg, PA