Crash Dump on Internet Configuration

Andrew Munchbach yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 4 07:11:06 2003

I can't open "Internet-Connection Configuration" from the command line
or the GUI, i just get a crash dump, i am on OS X now i can't get on
the internet period with YDL 3.0 on my PowerBook 15" 800MHz with 512Mb
RAM so i can't export the crash dump to tell you what it says.  Is
anyone else having this problem?

I really love YDL and can't get on the internet, it worked fine in 2.3,
but now that i've upgraded to 3.0 (and fixed my video driver woes) i
can't configure the OS to work with my DSL.  Is there any ways to do
this via the terminal a file i could "pico" and edit?  Any help would
be greatly appreciated!

Drew