Eclipse under PPC Linux

Sergio Rubio yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 4 12:48:01 2003

Yes, it works. I'm currently using a cvs snapshot of eclipse 3.0 because
it seems more stable and fast (swt 3.0 now) in my machine than the
stable 2.1 release (?). I can provide the binaries of both versions that
should work out of the box in any yellowdog3, but my bandwidth isn=B4t
width enought :(. If someone could host the packages...

The other way is to provide scripts for building and patching some files
to make this happen, or write a little docbook explaining how to do it
but I'll have no time till the weekend so...
I remember that there is also a little .txt out there explaining how to
do the thing, but I can't remember where such info was, sorry.
So try to google the .txt, host my packages or try to do it your self,
it's not hard.

Cheers.