ATI Rage support

Ed Leafe yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 4 19:12:01 2003

	OK, now that I've gotten YDL 3 installed on my B&W G3, I can't get the
video to display at anything other than 640x480. Did some Googling, and
see that the problem is known, and that it stems from the driver for
the ATI Rage 128 card not being compiled into the kernel. These
messages were referencing YDL 2.1.x; am I safe in assuming that this is
still a problem in 3.0?

	The messages I saw also mentioned a kernel made available by Robert
Shaw that solved this and other B&W G3 problems, yet all the links to
his pages are dead. Anyone know about this, and where a current version
might be available?

      ___/
     /
    __/