Display problem on original PowerBook G3

Marcelo Pena yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 9 18:00:01 2003

It's the original, first generation, "Hooper" PowerBook G3.

Here's the question again:

I have just installed a default install of YDL 3.0 on an original first=20=

generation PowerBook G3 250MHZ. The install went very well except that=20=

I can't work out how to configure the display for X11. I am new to=20
Linux and have tried editing the X11 config file but I'm not sure of=20
which settings would work on my laptop. I get into the GUI but the=20
colours look wrong. I think I don't have enough colours.

Does anyone know how to set the correct display settings for this=20
laptop for YDL?

Thanks

mp