Installing on Quicksilver, drive problems

bruce woller yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 10 07:00:01 2003

Hello Ben:
The original YDL 3.0 CD ROM set had a problem installing to machines
with multiple HDDs.  I had similar problems.  The thread in this list
"can i get my Apple_partition_map back" (starting in the April
archives) chronicles this problem - including a work around supplied by
Dan Burcaw of TerraSoft.  I ended up unplugging the data cables to all
drives except the drive on which I was installing YDL.  After a
successful install I re-attached the drives and all went smoothly.

Regards,
Bruce